Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Trouble, Trouble.

I'm just laying on my bed, resting my backbone while writing this post. Today was a supeeeer tiring day ! I just finished my first day training of my side job. And it was a long long long way. 


Wore this blazer to make this look a bit formal. What do you think ? 




Sorryyy, i just wanted to show how it looked like from the back, but it's the only picture i have. And again, excuse my stupid face lol



------------------------------------------------
Shirt - Zara
Skater Skirt - Random shop
Blazer - Sister's
Ankle Boots - New Look
------------------------------------------------
Maybe some people would tell me to stop taking picture with this background. But i don't think it's a bad idea to make this wall as my background, does it ? 

Around 1 week ago, i just featured on @ootdindo ' instagram. It was my previous post. I feel so lucky, happy, and a bit mad at the same time. Of course happy and lucky because i thought i would never be featured on their instagram. But the thing that make me mad was, there were few people who couldn't appreciate other people styles. I didn't mean i don't like to be criticized by other people. I appreciate if those are positive ones. But in fact, some of them are not. I don't  really like they way the talked about my outfit, kept telling me "NAY! You should've paired it with blabla" or "NAY! You should've not wore that". I mean hello, this is my style. Would you like it if i comment in every single your outfit posts, telling you what to and what not to wear ?

There was even one person who said that i looked like a little bit*ch. She also said "no offense" after it. Wth ?! Is it really neccessary to say that ? And would it change the bad mean if i say rude things about you followed with "no offense" words ? I mean, if you don't like other people style, you don't need to say rude things about them, right ? It's so much better if you do nothing rather than say something hurtful.

I really really amazed with Anastasia Siantar who can always ignore so many haters. Honestly i don't give a damn about what other people think about my style. People have different kind of style. I don't care if they don't like my style but i LOVE it that way. I just don't get it why some Indonesian people have no appreciation about others. All of they do just criticize and criticize in negative ways. I hope it all change. 

Well, i just realized i wrote so many on this and previous post lol i hope you don't mind it :p 
I think it's enough, i have to rest because torrow i still have training to do and have to wake up at 4.30 AM *yawn* 

Oh, here bonus pictures of my narcisissm XD



Have a nice day ^^

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous!!love your hair btw<3

    xx
    http://milkhaeunike.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't mind the haters! You look absolutely gorgeous dear! Love the whole look!

    http://iamchiara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really mind them lol
    Thankyouu so much pretty <3

    ReplyDelete

xx
Titany Shintamurti

Magnificent-TITAN