Monday, July 8, 2013

New blog

Hey guys, i just want to tell you that i made myself a new blog. Why ? Because i don't know what happened but my old blog's layout can be edited. At first i thought it was me who doesn't understand how to change it, but i asked my friend (he's also a blogger) to help me edit the layout. But he couldn't and he doesn't know either and told me to make a new one. Actually, I've been thinking to make myself a new blog but i was lazy to repost all the posts i've been posted. But my old blog really pissed me off. It makes my old blog looks so messy :( so i decide to throw a link down here (and also on my old blog). So incase you guys wanna read my previous posts, you still can read them by click the link down here. I guess that's it ! Thank you :)


G for GORGEOUS

No comments:

Post a Comment

xx
Titany Shintamurti

Magnificent-TITAN